Charlotte VegFest brings together thousands of vegetarians, vegans, and omnivores alike for a day of great fun, inspiring speakers, and delicious food!
Please Note: Early bird pricing ends March 15th. *Prices go up by $25 after that date.
|Platinum Level Sponsorship: $1,000||all Gold Level perks, plus:
- full page ad in program (instead of half)
- logo on goodie bag
|Gold Level Sponsorship: $750||all Silver Level perks, plus:
- recognition on social media
- half page ad in program
|Silver Level Sponsorship: $500||- free exhibit space
- 6' table and 2 chairs provided
- logo and link on website
- logo on program
- Food Vendors: $225 includes 6ft table and 2 chairs.
*Any food vendors who plan to sell prepare food on site (not pre-made) will need to fill out this form and will need to pay $75 for a Mecklenburg Co. Food permit. If you have questions about your food vendor status, click here.
- Commercial Vendors: $175 includes 6ft table and 2 chairs.
- Nonprofit Exhibitors: $125 includes 6ft table and 2 chairs.
- We have a limited number of vendor spaces with electric connections, available for an extra $30. If you need electricity, please select that in the drop down menu when you pay your vendor fee.
– Only vegan items will be permitted at our festival. Any non-vegan products found will have to be removed immediately.
– Vendor space at the event includes 2 folding chairs and a 6ft banquet table.
– There will be no water connections available.
– All vendors must be totally set up and ready to go by 10:00 am at the very latest. The media will be arriving at 10am, so we want all tables ready to go by then.
– With the exception of service dogs, animals are not allowed inside the Park Expo and Conference center. We do have limited outdoor spaces where animals will be allowed. Please contact us if you would like to request an outdoor space.
– After registering, all food vendors selling preparing food on site will need to submit an additional form, accessible here. Food vendors with pre-packaged food do not need a permit.
– If you have questions about your food vendor status please refer to this flow chart.
– All food sold at Vegfest must be prepared in a Health Department regulated facility. Exceptions include pickles, jams and jellies, and some baked goods – but these must be produced in a Department of Agriculture regulated facility.
– We will not allow styrofoam at Charlotte VegFest. Vendors may use only post-consumer recyclables and compostables to sell their products.
– Businesses selling food (or beverage) items that are eaten on site qualify as food vendors (ex. cupcakes, cookies, hot food, etc.). Some exceptions may apply for pre-packaged food items. Email us if you have questions about your vendor status.
– If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Your confirmation email may go to your spam folder. Please check that folder after registering.